One of the most reputable CMs in the Boston Market is looking for an MEP Coordinator to join their team. They are ideally looking for someone who has at least 2 years of experience in the field, has had exposure to both office and field based work, and is driven and motivated to succeed.
The client we are working with is mid to large size CM with a diverse portfolio of projects consisting of commercial, healthcare, academic, and multi-family projects between $20M to $100M+ in terms of size. They have experienced phenomenal growth and success for the past 10 years, and are continuing to excel in the market with a sustainable plan.
The MEP Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the project team in client interviews in order help secure projects for the company
- Working with the Project Teams in modeling for preconstruction and proposals
- Taking part in weekly project meetings
- Managing the project schedule for all MEP trades and hold MEP subcontractors accountable for project milestones
- Overseeing 2D documentation and 3D models from all subcontractors for construction coordination
- Providing support to the Project Team throughout the whole construction process when it comes to the technical details
- Training project and operational teams on MEP related technology and coordination
The ideal MEP Coordinator will be a driven and motivated individual who wants to succeed in their career, and play a significant role both in contributing to projects as well as contributing to the company's overall success.
Other requirements include:
- 2+ years of experience in the Boston Construction market, specifically relating to MEPs
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or a related field
- Great organizational skills
- Exposure to both field and office responsibilities
- Ability to create relationships with all parties involved on a project
- Strong knowledge of MEPs
The right MEP Coordinator candidate will receive:
- Excellent base salary plus bonus
- Very strong benefits package
- Opportunity for growth and progression
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunity to take on a high-level role in a successful company