Work shift (days/times) – 4 to 6 hours per week, no specific days, time should be between 8am to 5pm, we’ll need to pick some hours in that interval.
The MR Clinical Technologist provides industry leading advanced MR Technologist support for the development of Magnetic Resonance scanners, applications and coils. The primary responsibility of this role is to act as clinical “voice of the customer”, ensure product solutions meet customer requirements, provide support to global program teams with a primary focus on clinical support for development of new user interface.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provide clinical support for the development of Magnetic Resonance imaging products.
- Provide clinical support for the development of next generation user interface.
- Work with global engineering team to validate features by providing clinical input from customers.
- Apply knowledge of clinical MR scanning needs to guide definition and development of new imaging and new workflow technologies.
- Evaluate performance and quality of features throughout the development process by designing protocols, performing testing.
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) or global equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in MR scanning, post processing, including all clinical applications and performing procedures.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in communicating scientific data (talks, posters, papers).
- Advanced degree (Bachelors or Masters)
- Deep practical expertise in the scanning of clinical MR procedures- Previous industrial experience in MR