The Program Manager will manage a Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program Team which will own the day-to-day responsibility for service delivery to an assigned account.
Leader by example; implement strategies to achieve contracted service level metrics; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS• 3 - 5 years of staffing industry experience
• 3 - 5 years of experience managing people in an account management capacity
• High school diploma or GED
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS• College degree strongly preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Strong customer focus and customer service skills
• Experience presenting to C-level executives
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
• Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
• Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
• Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
• Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.