Job Summary: Working from written or verbal instructions, perform assembly and test related tasks on automated VIChip PCB Assembly line.
- Operate work center equipment to achieve standard production rates, report on equipment downtime or malfunction and monitor work center output for conformance to specification.
- Utilize microscopes, hand tools, measurement and test equipment to perform daily tasks.
- Cross-train and certify in a minimum of four package assembly work centers including SMD, Underfill, Transformer Assembly, Mold, Laser Mark, Cut, J-Lead or Test.
- Perform all responsibilities within the company’s guidelines of quality, safety and cost.
- Work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Perform any additional tasks as requested or directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Previous experience in PCB, semiconductor or electronics assembly.
- IPC Solder Certification IPC 610 preferred
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Computer Literacy.
Additional Desired Qualification/Experience:
- Previous experience in a mid to high volume manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in an ISO environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability