SUMMARY (basic purpose of the job): This entry-level position completes all aspects of processing coin, ie. roll cracking, coin wrapping, coin sorting, coin verifying, and specialty processing. This position is held to a daily production quota standard. Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job.
Full-time position paying $13/hr. 1st shift available. Medical, Dental Vision and Paid Time Off at 90 days of employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (Note: other duties may be assigned):
1. Manually load machinery with loose product (coin)
2. Monitor machinery functions and repair as directed
3. Package and audit finished product for quality and accuracy
4. Fold, inspect, seal (glue) and stamp boxes for finished product packaging
5. Load and replenish production supplies including paper, boxes, glue, etc.
6. Document production activity
7. Clean and maintain equipment and work area
8. Maintain inventory control
9. Adhere to established safety and security procedures and policies
10. Utilize company equipment (electric pallet jacks and forklifts) as directed in location
11. Other duties or special projects as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
1. Ability to meet physical demands of the position
2. Ability to complete basic math (counting, addition, subtraction) and production paperwork
3. Aptitude and ability to learn and apply production, small machine repair and maintenance and/or warehouse work techniques
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS include the following: (This includes the physical aspects (walk, talk, sit, stand, touch, climb, lift, sight, etc.) of the position and the environment (normal office, warehouse, elevated, hazardous, potential exposures, etc.) that the position operates in).
|Activity||Occasionally (less than 1/3 of the time)||Frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of the time)||Regularly (more than 2/3 of the time)|
|Manual (hand/finger dexterity)||X|
|Lifting or exerting force|
|Push and pull pallets ( up to 2500lbs) using equipment||X|
|Reaching or stretching||X|
|Climbing or balancing||X|
|Crouching or stooping||X|
|Work environment||Occasionally (less than 1/3 of the time)||Frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of the time)||Regularly (more than 2/3 of the time)|
|Loud noise level||X|
|Moderate noise level||X|
|Exposure to running machinery||X|