Additional Contract Services, a division of Entegee, is seeking 2nd and 3rd shift Machine Operators who will be responsible for the daily set-up and operation of manufacturing machines. In addition, this individual insures that all L&S safety and quality standards are consistently met.
- Responsible for set-up of assigned machine(s) to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Responsible for coordination of product change-overs to maximize line efficiencies.
- Responsible for monitoring the machine and material running through machine to insure product meets quality and production standards; report problems to line operator in a timely manner.
- Assist with problem solving to ensure minimal down time.
- Assist with performing simple preventative maintenance tasks on machinery to prevent down time.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are met
- Responsible for visual inspection of materials and products used to ensure that L&S productivity and quality standards are met or exceeded; may be required to taste product as part of daily quality audits.
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed; consistently report issues in a timely and accurate manner to the Line Operator. Follow proper lockout/tagout procedures.
- Ensure equipment and surrounding area is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Required to use proper safety gear when performing assigned tasks.
- Administrative duties
- Monitor and record production run quantities, job orders, product and wrapping materials used, pallet tags, waste and machinery down times.
- Establish and communicate material stocks availability to meet daily production requirements.
Skills & Knowledge
- Basic Computer Skills (windows based software)
- Basic written and effective communication skills
- Ability to take direction and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Technical skills as it relates to machinery, and ability to troubleshoot Experience
- High School degree
Please email your resume to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp for review. If you meet our client’s requirements, you will be contacted.