This position will consist of operating various welders and die cutting equipment to fabricate components into a variety of shapes and configurations. You will be working in a quiet, clean, fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interchangeable Operation of Welders, Cutters and Dies.
· Following internal written specifications and procedures.
· Performing equipment tooling changeovers per specifications.
· Using measurement devices to ensure product meets specific requirements.
· Entering production data into appropriate computer systems and production forms.
· Visually inspecting products going in and out of production.
· Performing mechanical assessments and repairs as needed.
· Daily housekeeping duties.
· Performing other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
Minimum Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required:
· Able to read, write, and follow instructions in English
· Able to Read Blueprints