We need a Full-Functioning machinist who is able to perform your own setups and programs as needed & create tooling and fixturing as needed.
Put your skills to work in a serious manufacturing environment with a small shop feel.
Position is for a Skilled Machinist
Top Pay, 401K matching, Insurance.
ROMCO is a Clean, Air Conditioned, Small Parts Manufacturing Facility.(since 1975)
Non Smoking Facility.
Day Shift Precision manufacturing environment.
Mixed production, prototype and specialty customer demand.
- Experienced Manual and CNC Machinist
- Proficient with prints & precision measuring tools as well as Lathe and Mill tooling.
- Skills include setup, programming and operations of common CNC controls & program language for both Lathes and Machining centers.
- (Okuma, Hurco and other CNC & Manual equipment)
Familiarity with CAM software, Solidworks drafting & some tooling design is a plus.
- 10 years minimum experience necessary.
MUST have tools and verifiable references.
Typical week includes multiple Manual & CNC Lathe and Mill setups and running close tolerance production AND one-off, small & medium size parts on current technology equipment with some overtime as workload demands.
Must be self-motivated, able to lift 50lbs minimum, create tooling and setups with company materials, speak, read & write English fluently, pass employment background check in accordance with local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Area: Southeast Houston, Texas. Deer Park/Pasadena area