|Category:||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| We are seeking a Machinist for a position in the North Shore of Pittsburgh. |
Hours for the position are 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Perform highly diversified duties to construct, alter and repair a wide variety of special tools, dies, jigs, fixtures and machines.
- Work from complicated drawings, sketches, specifications and diagrams.
- Make necessary mathematical calculations and select allowances.
- Visualize finished job.
- Devise special mechanisms to meet or obtain particular results.
- Lay out and develop fixtures for production of standard machine parts using part drawings.
- Make tool tryouts.
- Other job duties as assigned.
|Requirements:|| Experience needed in the following areas: |
- Plan, lay out and perform all machine tool and bench operations requiring difficult setups and machining methods, skilled fitting, layout and assembly operations to very close tolerances.
- Perform light welding.
- Make up panel boxes, installing all specified parts; mount panel boxes, motors, switches, controls, etc., on machines; connect wiring, using assembly drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Bend and install necessary tubing, valves and fittings required for machine, air, hydraulic and ink lines.
- Check completed machines for mechanical performance, detect and diagnose faulty operations; make adjustments or changes necessary to insure effective operation.
- Check all electrical functions.
|Job Location:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(412) 380-0600|