Job ID: 139534
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Duties are to properly and safely set-up and operate the appropriate machines including, but not limited to the following tasks: sawing, milling, drilling, de-burring and punch operations plus inspect aluminum extrusions.
We have openings on 1st & 2nd Shift
1st: 4:45 am - 3:15 pm
2nd: 3:15 pm - 1:45 am
Mon - Thurs. with potential for OT Friday & Saturday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to thoroughly understand Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope blueprints and other Engineering information
- Must be able to learn to set-up all equipment in a safe and productive way
- Select the most productive way of making the required parts, and then setting up the appropriate machine
- Maintain quality, and minimize rework and scrap
- Work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Prior aluminum manufacturing machining experience a plus
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of your job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to read/use a tape measure
- Must know Basic Computer Skills
- Able to work a flexible starting schedule and/or overtime
- Must be able to stand on his/her feet for 10 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. intermittently
- Ability to wear required safety equipment, including safety boots with metatarsal guards and stand for extended periods of time
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.