For over 75 years Sterilite has manufactured household and storage products that help people to organize their lives. We are the largest plastic housewares company in North America. Sterilite’s broad line features some of the most innovative and distinctive products available on the market today. We have the following opportunity for qualified, highly motivated individuals at our Townsend, MA location.
We are currently looking for an experienced Machinist. This position entails maintaining and servicing injection molds. Previous experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspect, clean, disassemble, assemble and maintain molds.
- Repair defects and smooth the interior of the mold.
- Drill and tap holes, thread shafts and perform simple milling operations.
- Machine replacement parts for molding machines and be capable of operating most of the machines in the department.
- One year certificate from college or technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mathematical skills and reasoning ability.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour day shift.
- WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER