RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Magnetic Device Scientist in Chandler, Arizona (AZ).
- Work closely with other team members on a coordinated effort in spin-torque advanced memory development
- Develop methods and work collaboratively to understand the properties of magnetic tunnel junction devices
- Collaborate with Engineers and Scientists from multiple disciplines to design experiments for new devices
- Conceive and champion innovations for improved materials and devices
- Coordinate and prioritize work of self and others in the same area, supervise and mentor Technicians and Junior Engineers
- Work with external partners at off-site locations
- Analyze data to reach conclusions about characteristics of magnetic materials, devices, and memory arrays
- Strong background in magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) materials and devices
- Extensive experience with magnetic characterization techniques of patterned electrical devices
- Experienced in data analysis of electrical and magnetic properties of MTJs
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct a research project
- Strong communication skills and the ability to both work independently and in a team environment
- Extensive industrial experience in magnetic device characterization techniques
- Strong background in developing new tests and test codes for testing MTJ devices for multiple applications
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.