Maintenance team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by
providing maintenance support. This position is responsible for ensuring resident and staff
safety by being responsible for repairs to the buildings and furnishings as well as up-keep of
the grounds including lawn care and snow/ice removal.
- Ability to participate in facility on-call program which may include working at facility during off hours.
- Reliable transportation for on-call program required.
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents, families, and staff members.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide writtendocumentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitudetowards residents. Display a demeanor which is always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment of others. Display a sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with residents, families, and other staff members.
- Demonstrate willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on ElderWood Core Values and to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness.
- Minimum 18 yrs. age required, HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Related work experience required.
- References to verify competency required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints preferred.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record required.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions required