Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following):
• Schedule, manage and oversee work orders for stores.
• Review and reply to emails in a timely fashion.
• Manage work orders to ensure the work is getting done in a timely fashion.
• Review proposals from vendors to ensure pricing is in line with the scope of work.
• Track and follow warranties for stores to guarantee we are not paying for work that is under warranty.
• Address and resolve any vendor related issues.
• Maintain and update Accruent (Web based software system).
• Be able to read leases to ensure work is not the Landlords responsibility and to get approval if needed to perform work.
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
• Positive, courteous, and professional at all times.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
• Be able to hand High call volume
• Strong background in Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Quick learner with the ability to multi task.
• Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute.
• General administrative and clerical skills
• Possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication and people skills.
• Must possess and exhibit an impeccable work ethic, dependability, and punctuality.
• Able to function as a resource and a proactive team member with the Facilities Department.
• Be adaptable to change and open to take on new projects whenever presented.
• Be able to manage projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a sustained posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time and operate computer and telephone equipment.
• Ability to handle repetitive motion necessary for typing and filing.
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week. Overtime may be required.