Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment according to safety, predictive and preventive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives. Maintain and improve equipment. Lead the maintenance team.
- Perform preventive, predictive maintenance and total productive maintenance in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Be able to interact with operators, supervisors, co-workers in a team oriented fashion towards a common goal.
- Ability to adjust to changing needs of a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Read schematics, understands technical books, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, able to research in the Internet.
- Lock Out/ Tag Out/ Try Out oriented.
- Working knowledge of PLC's, AC and DC drives, operators interface terminals, etc.
- Troubleshoot faults and breakdowns using Equipment: blueprints, manuals, manufacturer specifications, machine diagnosis, control parameters, PLC ladder diagrams and experience.
- Experience on PLC / NC Controls: Toshibas, Mitsubishis, Omron, Keyence, etc.
- Experience working with machine voltages up to 480 volts.
- Replace back up batteries, encoders, servomotors, drives, cabling, sensors, switches, transducers, breakers, fuses, relays, contactors, etc.
- Electronics experience and capable of repairing boards to the component level.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machining duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose operational problems and unusual circumstances, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Track and maintain records on all maintenance and repairs to equipment.
- Assist on controlling maintenance budget and spending.
- Set working hours for department and obtain approval through Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in researching spare and repair parts needed, as well as, assist in parts ordering and delivery tracking.
- Direct and delegate workload to maintenance personnel.
- Ensure all processes, procedures and documentation is ISO, IATF, TIC QEH&S Manual compliant.
- Review work orders and prioritize them for timely completion.
Rotating shift work and overtime required. Weekend and holiday support sometimes required. Possible travel in USA and abroad.
MAINTENANCE LEADMEN RESPONSIBILTIES
Lead the maintenance team in a professional manner
Limited as needed (10%).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Perform basic administrative skills, including computer data entry and standardized work documentation, performed by written and electronic methods.
- Proficient Windows / Microsoft office based computer skills.
- Ability to drive and operate narrow aisle, standard and order picker forklifts (gas and electric), Pallet Jack, Computer, Telephone, Copy Machine, Dolly, Boom Lift
- Knowledgeable of key types of machinery equipment & plant infrastructure systems (e.g. - machines & equipment, electrical, compressed air).
- Knowledge in applicable OSHA, EPA, NFPA 70E regulations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- HS Graduate or Equivalent (Required).
- Associates degree, and/or, technical degree preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
State Electrical License preferred.
Must be able to perform all physical functions of working in a manufacturing environment such as, climbing, standing, bending, reaching and squatting. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Working with and near electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment. Working in and on machines in a non-air conditioned environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.