Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Maintenance Manager position with a global leader in packaging and paper. With manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa, its businesses include industrial and consumer packaging and uncoated papers. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, the company employs approximately 65,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide. Our client has a long-standing policy of using no wood from endangered forests and uses third-party certification, chain-of-custody and internationally recognized forest certification standards in all its operations.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will set priorities and coordinate crew activities and assignments and be responsible for the daily maintenance, repairs and upgrades to converting/corrugated equipment. Some key responsibilities include:
- Oversee maintenance department and manage employees.
- Report to Manufacturing Manager any information that may impede the operation of the plant as soon as it becomes known, while providing technical expertise regarding plant equipment and facilities.
- Initiate and/or maintain a cost-effective preventive maintenance program and implement quality improvement and cost reduction ideas.
- Contact and work with vendors and subcontractors to achieve desired results.
- Maintain adequate inventories of spare parts and purchase materials, parts and supplies as required.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems.
Location: Eaton, OH (25 miles west of Dayton, OH)
Compensation: Target base salary $77K - $90K (candidates with industry-related supervisory experience will be considered at the top end of the scale)
Relocation Assistance: Available on a case-by-case basis
Benefits: Our client practices a Total Rewards philosophy for all employees. This philosophy is part of their vision to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. The Total Rewards philosophy provides employees with a competitive, performance-based total rewards package that includes a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation, as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account.
- Strong background in industrial maintenance and systems (electronics, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics and electricity).