Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineering Manager. This position will be located in the Grand Rapids, MI. The role requires supervision experience and technical competency with PLC's. This is a high growth opportunity with a first class organization. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager• Take a TPM approach to all key equipment using OEE as measure of success.
• Lead and support projects using Lean principles and tools
• Oversees Preventative/Predictive Maintenance compliance and effectiveness programs that reduce machine down time/increase machine up time
• Provides the day-to-day operational leadership in the development/execution of projects utilizing maintenance and manufacturing engineering resources
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• Management / Supervision Experience - Leading and directing a Maintenance/Engineering team
Benefits• Very competitive base salary with additional bonus
• Excellent 401k match and benefits
• Direct Hire
• Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates