Echo Lake Foods is looking for a qualified Maintenance Manager to join our team! The person filling this position is responsible for overseeing and directing the plant maintenance functions including the maintenance of all production and non-production related equipment and systems as well as the facility.
- A minimum of 5 years maintenance management experience preferably in food manufacturing
- Proven track record of effective leadership and staff development
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees
- NH3 experience preferred
- Must be able to move about the plant and climb ramps and ladders, lifting up to 50lbs
- Establishing an efficient maintenance organization by assigning responsibilities, delegating and training employees.
- Ensuring that a safe and clean working environment is maintained by overseeing the maintenance team’s enforcement of all applicable procedures, GMP, OSHA and Company rules and regulations.
- Developing, or revising where necessary, standard operational procedures and ensuring the maintenance team’s compliance with and implementation of these standards.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance programs and schedules for all equipment, systems and facility.
- Responding to maintenance questions and requests by providing information and recommendations.
Echo Lake Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified females, members of ethnic and racial minority groups, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.