Almost 40 year old leader in the casting industry is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Maintenance Manager to their team.This is a full-time direct hire role on 1st shift with highly competitive compensation, excellent advancement opportunities, and a solid benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO & Vacation
The main responsibility of this position is to supervise and maintain plant equipment in such a manner that it operates to specification, while promoting maximum efficiency and reducing downtown by implementing proper preventative maintenance plans.
- Act as liaison between company and outside vendors
- Manage and oversee budgets and forecasting
- Use CMMS system to ensure preventative maintenance schedules are being followed
- Direct, train, and assess maintenance staff
- B.S. in Engineering field (preferred) or relevant work experience
- 2-5 years supervisory experience in an industrial maintenance setting
- Good leadership qualities – evaluating, coaching, playing to strengths, leadership style
- Must have solid electrical knowledge – PLC’s
- Ability to be a “hands on” Manager
- PM, and CMMS experience preferred
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your most recent resume. Once I have had time to review, I will give you a call to discuss in greater detail.