Growing food and beverage company looking to add fantastic talent to their team. We are looking for an experience Maintenance Manager who can bring knowledge, skills and leadership to the team.
Our client is a 40+ year old business, with over 5 manufacturing plants. Our client has built its capabilities and product offerings with remarkable growth and excitement.
- Organize and manage the maintenance staff to support production for 24 hour, 7 day a week operation.
- Recruit and retain mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production equipment and processes
- Comply with site mechanical and electrical standards to improve production OEE and utility reliability
- Utilize CMMS to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventive maintenance of asset useful life
- Provide leadership in utility cost reeducation including periodic usage reports to Senior Management to demonstrate progress
- Collaborate with Engineering and Facilities to design, specify, plan, implement and commission capital projects and ensure the delivery of project scope on time.
- conduct an annual self assessment of your performance which identifies opportunities for performance
- Responsible for food safety and the reassessment for adequacy of the HACCP plan
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including preparing and conducting employee performance appraisals
- 5-10 years of experience leading a maintenance department which supports a 24/7 continuous manufacturing operation required.
- 5 years of experience and food, beverage or pharmaceutical industry and or high speed packaged consumer goods manufacturing enviorment, Demonstrated experience in department cost control and budget management
- Effective communicator skills with Facilitator, presentations and documentations
- Collaborative work style
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, project
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Lean six sigma certification
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred
- Certified Plant Maintenance Professional
- Time split between plant and office
Great competitive base salary, performance based bonus, great benefits