Company Overview: Over 75 year old family owned, and employee oriented organization is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Maintenance Electrician to their team. My client operates within the Heavy Metals Industry, and has 3 facilities located on the East Coast. Due to a large uptick in business activity at the largest facility of its kind on the East Coast, my client is looking to add a full-time direct hire Maintenance Electrician on 1st shift.
All openings are full-time direct hire opportunities, with competitive compensation, and the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Quarterly Sales Bonus
General Purpose: Work independently and with other plant personnel to perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks such as troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- 2-5 years Industrial Maintenance experience
- Strong Mechanical and/or Electrical aptitude
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic troubleshooting
- Ability to read blueprints
- PLC troubleshooting (preferred)
- Journeyman Certification (preferred)
- Self starter, and a good team member
If you're interested in learning a little more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your most recent resume. Once I have had time to review, I will give you a call to discuss in greater detail.