Specific Responsibilities:$1000 Sign On Bonus to (Experienced Maintenance Mechanics with minimum of 2yrs related experience, See Recruiter for details)
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair manufacturing equipment to ensure that machinery functions properly and in safe operating condition, including: conveyor systems, hydraulic sort equipment, motors, electrical systems, and facility systems and equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- Perform all assigned duties following “Good Manufacturing Practices” and Company Safety policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge and skill in the following areas:
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing high speed manufacturing equipment;
- AC/DC motors and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs);
- Reading and interpreting diagrams, sketches, blueprints, schematics, operation manuals and manufacturing specifications;
- Piping systems,
- Arithmetic skills
- Manual dexterity required to operate machinery and power/hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a fast-paced, cold manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate drilling and milling machines, later to produce and/or retool mechanical parts
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management staff and employees
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the maintenance field, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
Opportunities Available at the following locations:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life
401K (50% match up to 8% deferral), Profit Sharing and Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical)
Vacation & Holiday Pay
Echo Lake Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified females, members of ethnic and racial minority groups, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume to 262-767-2760.