The Maintenance Mechanic is accountable for a full range of maintenance and repairs on all plant equipment and facilities.
- Perform preventative maintenance; safely maintain and repair equipment used during the production of underground storage tanks and accessories.
- Practices preventative maintenance by monitoring all equipment used during production.
- Accurately utilize purchase log, process sheets and maintenance records.
- Performs machining and welding as required for maintenance and production.
- Rebuilds and makes adjustments on controls, portable tools, compressors, heaters, welders, lift trucks, and other equipment and machines as required.
Working hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
- Competent in performing building and equipment maintenance, including electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and carpentry work.
- SKilled in performing repairs on controls, motors, portable tools, electric hoists, hydraulics, diesel engines, tow motors, cranes, air compressors, heaters, welders, lift trucks, bench and floor power tools, chain fans, boilers, air conditioners, blasting equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Minimum 3 years' general Maintenance experience, in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent required.
- Post-secondary training and/or technical coursework in industrial maintenance is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License
- Preference will be given to candidates having forklift experience and or certification.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.