Category: Facilities and Maintenance
Rohnert Park, California 94928
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Installs,troubleshoots and repairs of manufacturing equipment and peripheral systems associated in the injection molding facility.
- Involving work of a varied nature with minimum supervision.
- Contributes to efficient operation of plant facilities.
- Will be working in a concrete-floored production environment operating 24/7.
- Must be able to differentiate between SAE and metric fasteners
- Ability to read and follow manufacturers parts and maintenance manuals
- Basic understanding of electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Dismantle repair and re-assemble varied proprietary mechanical equipment
- Perform work in mechanical skills areas such as hydraulic assembly, seal
- replacement, hydraulic and pneumatic hoses and fittings
- Perform work such as removing and replacing AC/DC motors, maintenance of chain and
- belt driven conveyors and controls in a production environment
- Safely and effectively use shop equipment such drills, lifting devices, and
- the use of basic electrical test equipment
- Complete routine preventative maintenance on hydraulic and mechanical equipment
- Cleans and maintains a safe clean work area.nd maintains a safe clean work area
- Ability to verify operation and repair of safety devices on production equipment
- Completion of assigned, scheduled work orders.