- Mechanics in these openings will be doing 90% mechanical maintenance and the other 10% electrical maintenance(changing out fuses, switches, starter coils, solenoid coils, electrical eyes).
- Between 2-4 hours a day the mechanics will be doing PMs. PMs include any greasing, lubing, and performing weekly/monthly safety PMs on the machine.
- Other PMs include piping systems and components, Also includes there wire and die services(clean tooling, plate molds).
- Mechanics will also be asked to perform upgrades or installations of new equipment.
- Experience with Motors(range from 2 HP to 450 HP), pumps, gears, gear boxes, press machines, stamping machines, pumps, direct drives, chain drives, belt drives, conveyor,cams, compressors, hydraulics, pneumatic, agitators, screens.
- Someone with millwright experience will be a great fit
- Fabrication and welding experience is a plus.
- Experience with reading blueprints and schematics is required along with the use of basic testing devices such as ammeters, voltage, and pneumatic testing tools.
Experience with pipe fitting, rigging, millwright work, and fabrication.
If interested please contact Ryan Pressey at :
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.