The Maintenance Reliability Technician's daily responsibilities include mechanical repairs, machinist, fabrication, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and instrumentation controls work. You will be expected to support production, warehouse, and equipment reliability; complete routine preventative maintenance tasks such as oiling, lubricating machinery, etc.
This is a Permanent opportunity for the right Candidate. My Client is located approximately 35 miles east of Champaign, IL.
This position has a 12 hour rotation work schedule - includes overtime.
- HS Diploma/GED w/5 years of related industrial/manufacturing maintenance work experience OR
- Associates degree in related field of study
- Experience working with CMMS (Maintenance Management System), a plus
- Plans / assembles appropriate parts, tools, equipment and maintenance instructions necessary to complete tasks
- Completes preventative care rounds / documents exceptions / equipment needs in MMS / appropriate systems
- Must have strong electrical / mechanical troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- Ability to read / comprehend mechanical blueprints / wiring schematics
- Strong PLC testing / troubleshooting skills w Siemens S7, preferably
- Experience working w/Siemen's variable frequency drives
- Able to test, remove, install / wire electrical motors
- Knowledge to use a digital multi-meter
- Experience working various reliability equipment (i.e. infrared heat guns, vibration monitoring systems, thermal imaging cameras, Laser alignment equipment)
- Experience w/mills, lathes, drill presses, shears, powered hand tools and general shop equipment
- Welding, cutting, brazing / grinding experience, a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office, XP and MS7
- Understanding / experience w/pneumatic / hydraulic systems
- Experience with one of the following: failure analysis, cause mapping, risk analysis, FMEA, Kaizen, 5S, 5 Why or some other improvement tool