Job ID: 138567
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Job Description Summary
Maintain plant production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshoot malfunctions
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listen for problems; use precision measuring and test instruments
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitor compliance
- Machine installs and repairs, maintenance and facilities repair, including electrical, mechanical, welding, fabrication of special parts as needed
- Perform functions of mold changes
Knowledge / Skills
- Equipment Maintenance, technical understanding, technical zeal, deal with uncertainty, basic safety, power tools, attention to detail, flexibility, supervision, job knowledge, productivity
- Proficient in electric circuits
- Must show understanding of basic pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- PLC Programming knowledge
- Previous maintenance experience in manufacturing environment required
- Previous repair skills in manufacturing environment required
- Advanced understanding of mechanical parts and tools
Physical / Mental / Environment Demands
- This job involves the following physical demands: walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures can range from cool to hot and noise level can be moderate to high
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Job responsibilities involve use of hand and power tools
Education / Certification
- High school, trade school; or at least 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.