Stonewood Apartments, located in East Madison, is looking for an experienced MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR to join our team. Pay is up to $25/hour plus Bonus based on Experience.
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years hands-on supervisory maintenance experience in multi-family housing. CPO license required.
Stonewood, managed and owned by Banner Property Management, is a company that takes pride in fostering growth and leadership. The supervisor's position will consist of both supervising and performing maintenance functions, overseeing technicians and working side-by-side with the Property Manager.
Experience in many different areas of residential maintenance, including electrical, plumbing, appliance troubleshooting, basic finish carpentry and more.
- Active, hands-on participant on the maintenance team
- Ability to use Computers
- Inspect units, prepare reports, and establish preventative maintenance programs
- Maintain accurate inventory control
- Must be a highly organized self-starter
- On-call rotation; overtime and weekend work may be required.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus program, and fabulous benefits package. To apply for this position, please email resume or fax to 608-244-4497. EOE