A National manufacturing company in the West Valley of Phoenix, Arizona is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor. A great company to work for- offering great pay and benefits. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements.
- Two years vocational school or equivalent experience in a manufacturing setting showing in-depth knowledge of mechanical equipment operation.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and work experience as a Millwright or Industrial Mechanic.
- 5 plus years of supervisory experience of mechanical maintenance personnel.
- Strong computer skills: especially Excel.
- Experience with printing, plastics, die cutting or paper converting preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Highly organized to complete projects in a timely manner.
This positions requires a great amount of standing and walking - Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds with no assistance.