Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor• Developing, implementing, and monitoring the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to maximize equipment life and operational efficiency according to manufacturer's specifications
• Working closely with management and employees to resolve issues and improve plant efficiency
• Supporting all safety initiatives, and working with contract vendors, security, and contractors
• Providing leadership, supervision, training and performance evaluations to the maintenance group
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor• 3-5 years experience in supervision of maintenance activities
• Experience with food manufacturing
• Hands on experience with electrical, HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, and pneumatic equipment
• Planning, problem solving, project management experience and ability to lead and influence by example
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations
• Good computer literacy; Proficient with Microsoft Office / Outlook
• Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.