Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd shift
Our food manufacturing client is need of a Maintenance Supervisor on 2nd shift. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and will have 12 direct reports.
- Supervise the preventative maintenance program.
- Supervise and schedule maintenance personnel.
- Ensure maintenance personnel are cross trained on equipment.
- Monitor and implement department in compliance with good GMPs.
- Identify reoccurring equipment breakdowns and develop methods and modifications to prevent downtime.
- Troubleshoot plant systems as necessary.
- Contact contractors to schedule repairs and installations.
- Research price and availability of new and replacement parts.
- Ensure that upgrades are performed on existing equipment.
- Handle emergency repairs during production.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and adhere to GMPs and the SQF program.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience will be considered.
- 3+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment required. Food manufacturing is preferred.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Familiarity with OSHA and GMPs.
- Experience with production machinery including both electrical and mechanical.
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration systems is a plus.
Click the Apply button below to get started!