TRC Staffing is looking for experienced Maintenance Technicians interested in 2nd shift opportunities. Our client, an award winning multinational and innovative company promoting opportunity and growth! This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop through the company.
Purpose of the role:
To maintain, repair and upgrade plant production and processing equipment for maximum safety and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Monitor / diagnose / troubleshoot equipment in order to maintain and /or improve the proper, safe, and efficient functionality of production assets. 30%
2. Perform Preventative, Corrective, Predictive and Breakdown Maintenance on the equipment. 30%
3. Use problem solving tools to identify root cause for repetitive breakdowns or other losses. Address key issues and educate peers of problems and solutions. 20%
4. Develop One Point Lessons and Job Aids to instruct Line Operators in the operation and set-up of the production equipment. Also maintenance improvement projects, consisting of scope definition, resource planning, scheduling, implementation, and acceptance, to include coordination of work with vendors/contractors 10%
5. Participate in, lead, and/or develop initiatives relating to energy conservation, Continuous Improvement, SMED and TPM. 10%
- Support production maintenance and engineering in the installation, adjustment, fabrication or modification of machinery as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Improve safety and efficiency of production equipment.
- Specialize in problem solving electrical and mechanical issues as they occur on the production equipment.
- Ensure OSHA compliance of assigned machinery and equipment concerning use and maintenance.
- Perform daily clean-up and organization of common maintenance areas as including tools and supplies.
- Maintain excellent team working relationships.
- Observe problems with equipment and alert the Maintenance Supervisor immediately.
- Alert the Maintenance Supervisor immediately if there are any safety concerns or issues.
- Adhere to all GMP requirements.
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARD
1. Interpret data, identify problems, and formulate proper decisions.
2. Ability to understand interaction of equipment systems and diagnose and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic problems.
3. Ability to understand interaction of equipment and systems, and diagnose and repair electrical problems.
4. Express ideas clearly (verbal and written) and ability to work from verbal and written instructions, manuals, wiring diagrams, work orders and specification.
5. Ability to generate and analyze reports charts and KPI’s dealing with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
6. A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible and related experience working in a production/operations facility.
7. Basic knowledge of PLC logic and electrical problem solving to the board level.
8. Demonstrated knowledge in the use, maintenance and care of tools, equipment and machinery.
9. Basic Knowledge of metal fabrication ( machine shop work)
10. Knowledge of basic plumb and water line repair.
11. Demonstrated experience of very strong mechanical ability is required.
12. Demonstrated experience of working independently is required.
13. Greatly prefer educational certification from a recognized technical institute.
14. High school diploma required.
15. Must achieve minimum required score on Work Keys tests.
2nd shift hours are 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm M-F.
Please submit your resume to be considered.