UN1F1ED2 Global Packaging Group is a dynamic GROWING innovative packaging manufacturer located in Sutton, Worcester and Lancaster Massachusetts.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and dedicated Maintenance Technicians to join our TEAM and be a part of our future.
We are hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts at our Worcester Location.
We are hiring for 1st at our Lancaster Location.
Summary: Responsible for the maintenance of machines and building equipment for productivity and safety by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Performs a variety of electrical trade functions to include installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
2. Hooks up electrical wire to machines and rewires machines according to specifications.
3. Performs checks and balances on machines to assure the proper functioning of wiring system.
4. Replaces, repairs and calibrates various machine components on a routine basis.
5. Inspects, tests and adjusts all systems, machinery and equipment on a regular basis.
6. Records inspections, tests and repairs on preventive maintenance stickers.
7. Responds to verbal or written instructions for safety and security calls regarding machinery.
8. Plans and layouts work from blueprints, diagrams, operation manuals, manufacturers' specifications and other specifications.
9. Disassembles equipment using hand tools and power tools as required.
10. Inspects damaged parts, determines nature of repair and uses repair tools to rework or refinish worn or damaged parts.
11. Installs special functional and structural parts and equipment.
12. Reassembles equipment and tests performance as needed.
13. Sets up new machines to wiring system as needed.
14. Records written recommendations on repair work needed.
15. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have good driving record and valid driver's license.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Outlook; and Microsoft Excel.
Forklift, Pallet jack, Power tools to include saws, nail guns, drills, grinders, Company vehicle.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to dust and sawdust. The employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
*** Please reference shift and liocation when submitting your application/ resume. ***
We offer excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, EAP, FSA, 401K, vacation and paid holidays!
UN1F1ED2 Global Packaging Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.