Maintenance Technician • Columbus, Ohio
Maintenance professionals, there are tons of maintenance jobs out there, but why just settle for a job when you can grow your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking but has it pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success.
Monarch Investment is seeking several Maintenance Technicians to join our team in the Columbus, OH area. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our rapidly expanding group.
If you are skilled and a hard worker, then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life, one with amazing growth potential.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes work orders assigned in a timely manner based on priority
• Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenant occupancy
• Preventative maintenance as assigned
• Exterior maintenance as needed
• Assist in coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone with other team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• Experience in apartment maintenance or equivalent
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry
• Basic knowledge of plumbing
• Basic knowledge of electrical, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures
• HVAC experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- On-Call bonus'
- Annual tool reimbursement program
- Boot reimbursement program
- Quarterly bonus structure for high performers
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview
Equal Opportunity Employer