Maintenance Technician • Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
Maintenance professionals, there are tons of maintenance jobs out there but why just settle for a job when you can grow your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking, but has it pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success. Monarch is among the top 25 multifamily owners in the country, so apply today for the chance to join a strong and ever expanding team!
Monarch Investment is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our property team at our Seasons on Chelsea Apartments in Fort Mitchell, KY. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believe that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do.
If you are skilled and a hard worker then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life, one with amazing growth potential!
General Job Duties and Responsibilities depending on skill level:
• Completes work orders assigned in a timely manner based on priority
• Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenant occupancy
• Preventative maintenance as assigned
• Exterior maintenance as needed
• Assist in coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone with other team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• Experience in apartment maintenance or equivalent
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry
• Extensive knowledge of plumbing
• Basic knowledge of electrical, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures
• HVAC experience required
• EPA certification required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Annual tool reimbursement program
- Quarterly bonus structure for high performers
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer