- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production and facility equipment as directed.
- Always work in a safe manner following all established safety rules and regulations.
- Follow all established Maintenance practices in regards to SAP, Preventative Maintenance Paperwork, Parts Usage, and Ordering.
- Troubleshoot and Repair High-Speed Filling and Packaging Equipment.
- Support all Production needs as necessary including operating equipment, relieving breaks and lunches, and leading and assisting online changeovers.
- Repair and maintain mechanical equipment such as fillers, case packers, conveyor systems, palletizers, water purification/filtration systems and other production equipment.
- Continuous improvement in speed and accuracy of product changeovers and preventative maintenance plans.
- Installation and troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Follows all company policies and work rules including, but not limited to, housekeeping, GMP, PPE's, SAP PM module, and quality systems.
- Participates in the development and implementation of line improvements.
- Maintains various daily production reports in SAP as required.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Requires an Associate's or Vocational degree in a technical discipline or a minimum of two years experience in industrial equipment repair. Experience in the following areas preferred:
Additional preferences include basic computer skills and SAP knowledge. Should preferably specialize in some area of repair (i.e. Electrical, PLC programming, Fabrication, etc.)
- Mechanical: Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Pumps, Bearings, Chains and Belting, Conveying Systems, Valves, Basic Blueprint Reading and Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Electrical: Advanced Knowledge and Experience Using Variable Frequency Drives, Advanced and Basic Electricity, Volt Meter and Amp Probe, AC/DC Motors and Control Systems, Basic Schematic Reading, Basic PLC Knowledge, Hardware/Conduit Bending and installation, and Electrical Troubleshooting
- Machine Shop Skills : Various Welding techniques, Fabrication, Basic plumbing, heating and cooling, and Basic carpentry and masonry