Job Title: Building Technician
- Perform a variety of skilled tasks associated with the operation, modification and repair of Industrial/Commercial Mechanical and Electrical Systems.
- Day shift
- Perform a variety of duties both interior and exterior of buildings, related to building equipment, site operations including preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of HVAC and related equipment, steam and water distribution systems and piping.
- Understand standard life safety issues as it relates to PPE
(Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required):
- 2 year practical experience working on HVAC and related building equipment
- Steam and water piping distribution knowledge, commercial industrial electrical experience heplful
- Strength and dexterity necessary to perform all essential tasks, including lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, bending, reaching, kneeling, and working in tiring and uncomfortable positions for extended periods of time.
- Vision necessary to read schematics and to determine color differences.
- Working from ladders, climbing stairs, and working from a man lift to 45 feet above elevation.
- Duties are performed indoors and outdoors year round