Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
* Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
* Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
* Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
* Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
* Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
* Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge, Productivity
$20 - $30 an hour based on experience and knowledge.
401K, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, and Flexible Hours.