Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Effective Date: 6/14/2018
Reports to: Senior Maintenance Technician
Position: 3rd Shift
- Must be able to read & understand electrical, pneumatic and assembly drawings.
- Must be able to read ladder logic.
- Must have computer skills, being proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Must have experience with troubleshooting mechanical assemblies quickly and efficiently.
- Must have good knowledge of electrical troubleshooting & knowledge of 3-phase electricity.
- Must be able to adapt, improvise, and overcome problems safely when the repair part is not on hand without sacrificing quality to keep production running.
- Must be able to use Bridgeport Mill and Lathe to make or repair parts as needed.
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools as well as measuring tools.
- Must have excellent attendance and work ethics.
- Must be able to work on assigned projects with little guidance.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with others.
- Must be able to communicate with Supervisors, Engineers, Associates as well as other Technicians.
- Must be able to work alone or as a team.
- Must be able to follow company policies and those outlined in employee handbook.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Candidate will have hands-on test in each of the major items listed above if they haven’t demonstrated the ability.