Cook Out Restaurants is looking to hire skilled maintenance workers in your area! The ideal candidate would possess excellent plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and refrigeration skills. Ideally, a candidate would also have a knowledge of restaurant equipment and be highly organized with the ability to prioritize dispatched work orders. Candidates must be able to share “on-call” duties for nights and weekends.
- Oversee multiple locations to provide a safe, clean, and well maintained environment.
- Maintain good relationships with Cook Out employees, managers, and corporate staff.
- Satisfy all work orders and requests from the corporate office in North Carolina in a timely manner
- Regularly and proactively inspect grounds, plumbing, electrical fixtures and outlets, kitchen equipment and the buildings for preventative measures
- Make repairs as necessary, even when not on dispatch sheet
- Take on-call emergencies and weekend shifts when scheduled
- Ability to read and interpret documents including but not limited to safety procedures and laws, operating instructions, safety and procedure manuals, and dispatched work orders.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems in a variety of situations
- Candidate with a background in restaurant equipment is strongly preferred
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check
- HVAC and refrigeration experience is ***REQUIRED***
- **REQUIRED** Clean driving record and background. Able to pass a drug screening.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance for technicians
- Paid vacation after one year of employment
- $250 BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision