Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
Maintenance Mechanic / Technician to perform routine preventative maintenance and to diagnose and make repairs on technical production equipment.
- Perform manufacturing equipment maintenance and repair
- Repair / troubleshoot water pumps / chiller systems
- Identify the root cause of manufacturing equipment problems, then determine and implement corrective actions
- Troubleshoot equipment repair issues and recommend corrective action
- Complete routine preventative maintenance procedures for assigned equipment
- Communicate equipment issues needing follow up with the proper team members
- Follow all GMP and SOP's as defined by company policies, practices and procedures to insure that FDA and ISO regulations and quality standards are met
- Maintain the daily operation of production machines and fixtures
- Prepare and set up equipment when required
- Document results of testing and/or troubleshooting
- Perform other duties as needed
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (with some flexibility)
**Position is temp-to-possible-perm.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Hands-on technical experience working in maintenance of production equipment / machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with water pumps/chiller systems and be able to read electronic/circuit diagrams.
- Experience with Injection Molding machinery / equipment a plus
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient with pneumatic air logic and troubleshooting.
- Basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Basic pneumatic circuit troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, including dimensions, tolerances and schematics.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Basic understanding of machining, milling and lathe equipment.
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing philosophies.
- Computer proficient.
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 75 pounds
- Long periods of standing, bending, twisting and turning.
- Moderate amounts of overhead lifting.
- Frequent amounts of finger dexterity