Our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team in Morristown, IN. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining all equipment within the facility.
- Implement, diagnose, train and repair simple and complex electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits which conform to all applicable safety standards
- Trouble-shoot and program specialized control systems
- Train new and present technicians on production equipment and preventative maintenance
- Perform all functions in accordance with the Quality System work instructions
- Obtain Lean System Green Belt
- Associate's degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in injection and compression molding equipment processes
- Must be willing to work any shift, including call in's due to business needs and demands
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- "Pay for skills" program provides an opportunity for pay raises
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with the potential for extension or direct hire
If you meet the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!