Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team in Shelbyville, IN. This is a third shift opportunity (6pm - 6am) that may require overtime or call-ins.
- Implement, diagnose, train, and repair simple and complex electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits which conform to all applicable safety standards
- Trouble-shoot, diagnose, and repair PLC machine programs and make minor program changes to meet production requirements
- Train new and present technicians on production equipment
- Perform all functions in accordance with the Quality System work instructions
- Obtain Lean System Green Belt
- Associate's degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field preferred
- 2+ years of PLC, hydraulic, and electrical experience
- Experience with injection molding and mixing equipment processes
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Full-time, direct hire opportunity
If you meet the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!