Arcadia Management is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Lyric. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day maintenance of the rental property.
- Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repairs in a timely and professional manner.
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers, and company staff.
- Assist in completing turnovers.
- Inspect vacated apartments before and after make-ready checklist. Coordinate status with leasing staff.
- Be on-call in accordance with scheduling to handle residents’ maintenance emergencies and property emergencies. Including responding to afterhours calls as needed.
- Key management and control. This is a shared responsibility of the Maintenance Technician & Community Manager.
- Adhere to all Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Observe general condition of property
- 2 year technical degree
- Special Boilers Operator License required
- Certified Pool Operator License
- Experience with plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, automated building systems, and appliance repair
- 3+ years of experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Industry-specific software experience preferred
Arcadia Management is an equal opportunity employer
Time Type:Full time