The Maintenance Tech will be responsible for maintaining operational equipment, conducting minor building repairs, and ensure an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience as well as a financially successful club. This position includes healthcare, paid time off, and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in ordering of parts and supplies using specific budget based club requirements.
- Oversee building and equipment repairs, including but not limited to, tanning beds, fitness equipment, as well as preventative maintenance.
- Oversee the tracking and scheduling of needed repairs across several locations using the HIPPO tracking system.
- Assist in training staff on basic equipment / building repairs.
- Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members, prospective members and guests delivering superior customer service.
- Valid Driver's license in state of residency.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
- Basic building maintenance experience.
- Competency with basic hand and power tools.
- Prioritization and adaptability skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to follow safety guidelines regarding chemicals, ladders, power tools, etc.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 year of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 80 lbs.
- Could encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Extended periods of time kneeling for repairs.