Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are in search of an experienced Maintenance Worker to maintain and repair the residences of the individuals that are supported by our organization.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 2 years' related experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to work safely with hands and power tools.
- Have a basic understanding of disabilities and the ability to work with people in their homes in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop a schedule of basic maintenance tasks.
- Complete required maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure that repairs are made in compliance with local laws and licensing authority regulations.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair:
- Household items including, but not limited to: appliances, fans, lights, etc.
- Structural components of residences including, but not limited to: flooring, carpets, paneling, doors, etc.
- Perform basic home maintenance tasks such as: painting, spackling, and basic electrical or plumbing work.
- Advise supervisor when an outside contractor may be necessary.
- Review contractor estimates to ensure that the estimates accurately reflect the required repairs and reasonable job costs.
- Follow OSHA guidelines for safety and the proper handling of such tools.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Some travel required by automobile with employee subjected to changing weather conditions
- Employee has possible exposure to injury from use of power tools
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-AM@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer