At this time, we are seeking a Maintenance Worker to join our team!
- Preparing resident rooms for new occupants.
- Handling general maintenance repair needs at the community.
- Maintaining the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards.
- Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed.
- Keeping accurate maintenance records of work done.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of similar experience.
- Due to the size of our community, we are seeking an individual who likes to keep busy!
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task.