What we need :
Attention finance, insurance, and sales professionals-are you ready to take on a position that challenges your skills and rewards your performance? Cetera Financial Institutions is looking for motivated and capable individuals to fill the role of Managed Sales Rep. Positions are available nationwide! For more information, and to apply online, please scroll down.
What you will do:
The Managed Sales Rep position is responsible for meeting with current and potential banking and credit union customers to help determine the best way to serve those customers' needs with products and services. Get more out of your career with a company that invests in YOUR success - Welcome to Cetera!
The Sales Rep Advisor will proactively develop a client base to which appropriate wealth management products can be sold. Duties will include:
- Collecting and analyzing information regarding the customer risk tolerance, long- and short-term goals, income, assets, investments, and debts; determining which products best meet the customer needs and circumstances
- Advising the customer regarding the advantages, risks, and disadvantages of different products
- Developing internal referral resources to identify existing customers
- Identifying external prospects and building up new client relationships
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities, including opportunities to refer customers to other bank sales representatives through proper customer profiling and needs-based selling
- Understanding and complying with all aspects of bank and Cetera policies and practices, including laws and regulations governing the duties and responsibilities of product sales
- Maintaining all necessary licenses and registrations as required
- Successfully completing all mandatory training in a timely manner
- Maintaining superior and courteous service to promote products and expand customer relationships
- Exceeding customer expectations in terms of accuracy, efficiency, courtesy, and professionalism
What you need to have:
With a strong focus on sales and customer service, the Managed Sales Rep should be a true "people person' who enjoys developing professional and mutually beneficial relationships with a wide variety of customers. Candidates should be self-motivated and driven to exceed expectations in all that they do. Additional requirements of this position include:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 (Required)
- State Life & Health Insurance License of state where applying
- Strong sales, marketing, and business development skills
- 2 years of experience in finance, insurance and/or banking
Really catch our eye with:
- FINRA Series 65, or 66, preferred
- College degree, preferred
What we give you in return:
Cetera is nationally recognized as a self-clearing broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, and insurance agency serving the clients of nearly 500 institutions with assets ranging from $15 million to $13 billion nationwide. At Cetera, we're committed to helping you reach your goals - both professionally and personally. From outstanding income potential and scheduling flexibility to round-the-clock support and best-in-class training, the Cetera team continues to build on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making. As a member of our organization, you'll have access to:
- A clear transition plan and timeline so you know what to expect, and when
- Our orientation course to give you an overview of all the tools and services available to you
- Assistance with account transfers and paperwork, and frequent updates on their status
- Help with communications to your current clients about your transition
- In-person, online, and self-guided training on the breadth of our SmartWorks technology platform
- New business cards, stationery, and email address
- An introduction to our vast marketing resources, so you can start using them with current and prospective clients
Cetera Financial Group is a fast growing company that is in the midst of tremendous change. Our jean friendly culture is one that expects all the highest quality customer service that will turn our clients into raving fans.
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology. For more information, visit www.ceterafinancialgroup.com .
* "Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.