GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is a Systems Engineering and Logistics & Program Management company providing services to government and commercial entities. GVI is a successful ANC-owned Small Disadvantaged Business with proven financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with our core capabilities centered on Production Engineering and Depot Operations; SHIPALT / TEMPALT; Logistics Management; Inventory, Warehouse Management, and Kitting; Program Management; Financial, Contracts, and Process Management; Quality Assurance; Configuration Management; and IUID Marking, Tracking, and Support.
The selected candidate's responsibilities will include data collection and analysis, development of program status reports, technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, and analytical / logical thinking.
- Experience in maintenance of program management artifacts such as OBS, WBS, Org Charts, Task Books, etc;
- Experience in the development and maintenance of project management plans;
- Ability to assist with monitoring the activities of a cross functional team to ensure successful completion of projects;
- Experience with PMBOK principles and how they are applied to support a software development lifecycle;
- Ability to assist with the analysis of capital path and resource requirements;
- Experience with analysis schedule data, project artifacts and other relevant data to document lesson learned;
- Experience with CPI models such as CMMI, ITIL, and ISO in order to help identify process improvement opportunities;
- Effectively assist in the development and maintenance of a Communication Plan, stakeholder registry and communication tracking;
- Effectively assist in the development of SOPs by creating, charting and running Technical Working Groups with process stakeholders;
- Effectively assist Schedulers with analyzing schedule conflicts and assisting with the development of work products;
- Familiarity with SharePoint is preferred.
- US Citizen;
- Ability to obtain an Active Secret Clearance; Candidates with an Active Secret Clearance preferred;
- Bachelors Degree in Operational or Business Management fields preferred;
- 6 years of related analytical experience;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project and Visio;
- Familiar with PMBOK and CPI models.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.