Hajoca Corporation - Developing Entrepreneurs since 1858
Are you competitive, driven and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
Have you ever wanted to run your own business?
Hajoca Corporation is the nation's largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
The Baltimore Region of Hajoca has a three year management development program to attract, develop, and retain world-class leaders. Bright, driven individuals learn every aspect of the distribution of plumbing, heating and industrial supplies through a rigorous rotational program. Trainees will rotate through job functions in all parts of the business and work alongside a highly dedicated team of people who handle everything from stocking the warehouse to computing financial statements to generating business and much more. Long term once a Profit Center Manager, decisions will be made from who to hire, what products to sell and for how much, and how to better engage customers through sales and marketing. You will truly be an entrepreneur, running your own business and our development program will prepare you to be successful in that role.
WHY CONSIDER HAJOCA?
* We have a culture of entrepreneurship. If you are comfortable with autonomy and accountability you'll fit right in
* Career growth at Hajoca happens quickly, thanks to our three-year development program
* We offer hands on and extensive training, and you'll work with a mentor every step of the way
* Hajoca is a large organization with a family feel. Because of our decentralized model, each location really has its own culture
* Your hard work will translate into financial success. You will start with a competitive base salary, and with sales incentives and profit sharing bonuses, you'll have the opportunity to increase your earnings just 18 months into the program
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OUR SELECTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM INCLUDE:
* A Bachelor's degree with a solid GPA
* An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region (may require relocation)
* A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
* Demonstrated leadership in educational, athletic, professional or social activities
* A competitive spirit and take-charge attitude
* The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
To learn more about this career opportunity, please visit www.hajocacareers.com. Here you can see a message from our president, meet current trainees and read a current trainee’s first-hand account of being in the Management Development Program.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.#MON